Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- In TUWEL groups can be realized very well, and these groups can be used for different scenarios: :
- With the function "Access restrictions"/Voraussetzungen", work materials or activities can only be made available for specific groups (instructions: as Video, as Cheat Sheet)
- In the "Forum" (in "Group mode": "Separate groups"!) contributions can be made visible only for group members (instructions: as Video, as Cheat Sheet)
- In practically all activities (such as "Assignment"/"Aufgabe") or in the "Grades"/"Bewertungen" groups can be used to filter the list of participants (instructions: Cheat Sheet)
- Teachers can activate "Group messaging"/"Gruppenmitteilungen" for the communication between the students (brief instructions: in the course under "Participants" / gear "Action menu" / "Groups" / "Edit group settings")
- Students can collect learning artefacts collaboratively via "Wiki" (instructions: as Cheat Sheet)
- How do you get to groups in TUWEL?
- Groups can be transferred from TISS using the "Get TISS data" function (instructions: as Video, as Cheat Sheet)
- Create groups under the menu item "Participants" (instructions: as Cheat Sheet)
- Creating the activity "Grouptool"/"Gruppenverwaltung" offers further advantages: self-registration, waiting lists, import / discharge based on student ID numbers (Matrikelnummern), etc. (instructions: as Video, as Cheat Sheet, further functions as Cheat Sheet)
- TUWEL also supports the creation and random distribution of course participants to a number of groups determined by the teacher.
- Do you need "groups of groups"? No problem, in TUWEL you have ...
- the so-called "Groupings"/"Gruppierungen" (instructions: as Video, as Cheat Sheet)
- Group work can also be discussed and worked on using web meeting tools.