Especially at times like this, it is important to track the mood and study progress of your students.
It is possible to get an understanding of this with using the activity "Feedback". This can be anonymous.
- Log into TUWEL and open your course
- Start the editing mode (top right corner)
- Set up an activity 'Feedback' according to these instructions (Video, Cheat Sheet).
- Add questions to your questionnaire. Do you want to use different question types, but don't know how? Watch this demonstration at the "TUWEL Einsatzszenarien" course. (It is necessary to sign up for the course once)
- Promote the feedback questionnaire to with your students through by means of using the news forum (instructions: Video, Cheat Sheet) and set . Set up a channel for students , in case they should have any questions. Use For that, use a forum for it (instruction: Video, Cheat Sheet )
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "kb-how-to-article" and type = "page" and space = "DLGP"|