|Art des Tools||online service for web conferences and webinars|
|Kosten||currently free of charge for TU employees|
|Accessibility||Very good! Very good operability of the keyboard. very good interface for screen reader and braille lines.|
ZOOM is an online service for web conferences and webinars. You can present the whole screen or only selected applications. It is also possible to give the control of mouse and keyboard to all or selected participants. Furthermore, this tool offers the possibility to send text messages and data files.
Examples of use
- Hold interactive online lectures
- Meetings with TU Wien colleagues or external partners
- Inviting guest lecturers
- Debriefing on exercises
- Holding ollaborative meetings with whiteboards for meetings of artefacts like sketches, drafts etc.
- Conducting polling meetings
Video instructions TU (<2 min) basics
Features & How To
- Very good! Very good keyboard operability, very good interface for screen reader and braille display.
At ZOOM, only the lecturer needs a registered account. Within seconds and without installing anything, listeners and conference participants can also join via link using a browser or free APPs.
- Basic license (unlimited availability)
- Business license (available only until May 22nd, 2020)
- all options of the Basic license included
- maximum 24h per conference
- recording of conferences up to max. 1GB (mp4 or mp3) are possible
- Add-ons (normally subject to a surcharge, but currently available with the test license free of charge until May 22nd, 2020)
- Large Meeting (up to 500 participants)
- Webinar (up to 500 participants)
E-Mail ticketing system of the Teaching Support Center: email@example.com