|Type of the tool||online service for web conferences|
|Costs||currently free of charge for TU employees|
|Accessibility||Very good! Very good operability of the keyboard. Very good interface for screen reader and braille lines.|
ZOOM is an online service for web conferences. You can present the whole screen or only selected applications. It is also possible to give the control of mouse and keyboard to all or selected participants. Furthermore, this tool offers the possibility to send text messages and data files.
Examples of use
- Hold interactive online lectures
- Meetings with TU Wien colleagues or external partners
- Inviting guest lecturers
- Debriefing on exercises
- Holding ollaborative meetings with whiteboards for meetings of artefacts like sketches, drafts etc.
- Conducting polling meetings
Video instructions TU (<2 min) basics
Features & How To
To give you a quick overview of the dashboard of your Zoom Client, we have created a short CheatSheet with the most important functionalities in both English and German.
- Very good! Very good keyboard operability, very good interface for screen reader and braille display.
At ZOOM, only the lecturer needs a registered account. Within seconds and without installing anything, listeners and conference participants can also join via link using a browser or free APPs.
Education license of the TU Wien
- Maximum 300 participants per meeting
- Maximum 24h per meeting
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Recording of conferences locally on your own computer or in the Zoom Cloud
E-Mail ticketing system of the Teaching Support Center: email@example.com