|Art des Tools||online service for web conferences and webinars|
|Kosten||currently free for TU employees|
ZOOM is an online service for web conferences and webinars. You can present the whole screen or only selected applications. It is also possible to give the control of mouse and keyboard to all or selected participants. Furthermore, this tool offers the possibility to send text messages and data files.
Examples of use
- online lectures
At ZOOM, only the lecturer needs an registrated account. Within seconds and without installations listeners and conference participants can also join via link using a browser or free APPs.
- Basic licence (unlimited available)
- Business licence (available until end of march)
- all possibilities of the Basic licence
- maximum 24h per conference
- recording of conferences up to max. 1GB (mp4 or mp3) possible
- Add-ons (normally subject to a surcharge, but currently available with the test license free of charge until the end of March)
- Large Meeting (up to 500 participants)
- Webinar (up to 500 particitpants)
video instructions (<2 min, German)