OnlineTED Pro resp. frag.jetzt are audience response systems, signifying an interactive voting and feedback system for lectures with a large audience. The web application was designed for mobile devices in order to make lectures more interactive.
Note: The Teaching Support Center recommends the use of onlineTED (for prepared questions to the audience) or frag.jetzt (for managing questions from the audience).
If you are interested, please contact Dr. Gergely RAKOCZI (preferably via e-mail).
Examples of use
- Questions from the audience
- Interposed questions and feedback
- Questions for evaluation
- Software description of the TU.it for onlineTED Pro (German only): https://oase.it.tuwien.ac.at/19075813.asHTML
- Test review at e-Teaching.org (German only): https://www.e-teaching.org/technik/praesentation/abstimmungssysteme
Lecturers at the TU Wien have already gained good experience with the following alternative tools:
- Pingo: https://trypingo.com/de
- Presentr: https://presentr.at/
- SpeakUp: https://web.speakup.info/
- Sli.do: https://www.sli.do (Basic functionality up to 100 participants free of charge)
If you are using a Classroom Response System in conjunction with LectureTube Live, allow an extra time (at least 2 minutes) for completion. There is potentially less time to answer the live questions due to the transmission delay of LectureTube Live (approximately 30 seconds) for students who participate via the live stream.
If you have questions, please contact the Teaching Support Center team, especially Dr. Gergely RAKOCZI (preferably via e-mail).